Overview: Condemned is a competitive, team focused guild. Our overarching goal is simple, ‘to be the best we can be’ in both PvP and PvE, by formulating the highest levels of teamwork, organization, communication, coordination, and practice. On top of this we aim to provide a positive and mature atmosphere where new members can be trained to become the next generation of top caliber players. Condemned has been a competitive force in MMOgaming for the past decade.
Teamwork: If Condemned could be summed up in one word it would be “ teamwork.” From recruit to GM all members undoubtedly believe the whole is greater than the sum of it’s parts. Everyone, including leadership, pool resources together as a guild to achieve our goals, not expecting direct return on an individual level. Additionally, all team members show mutual respect and professionalism toward one another.
Integrity: We do not cheat, exploit, or spy on other guilds and we do not tolerate those that do. Members do not talk in a negative fashion to other players or guilds. We believe in walking the walk, not talking the talk.
Attitude: Attitude is the most important factor when evaluating the potential in new members of Condemned. We look for positive and humble players with the initiative to learn. All members regardless of experience and rank look for opportunities to improve themselves regardless of perceived skill level.
Communication: Proper communication is a crucial aspect to success in any gaming environment. Members in Condemned are required to be on Teamspeak 3 and have a working headset for all guild events.
Progression: Members of Condemned are not solely recruited based on personal experience and past achievements. Instead, members are recruited based on their willingness to learn, and be trained. All members look forward to receiving constructive feedback and look for opportunities to step up and learn new skills.
Guild Wars 2
- Founder of the Titan Alliance
- #1 ranked server in the world for WvW
Star Wars: The Old Republic
- World Ranked #1 for PvE Raid Progression - Tier 1
- US Ranked #1 / World Ranked #2 for PvE Raid Progression - Tier 2
- The Most Dominant PvP Guild on Port Nowhere (US-EST/PvP)
- Flown by the Developers to Austin to Provide Feedback on the Game
- World Rank 6/US Rank 5 for PVE Raid Progression
- The most dominant PVP guild on Deepstrike
Aion: The Tower of Eternity
- Elyos guild with the greatest number of keeps held on Triniel
Warhammer: Age of Reckoning
- The most dominant destruction guild on Praag
- Established Official Praag Destruction Ventrilo Server
- Member of The Splintered Orc Clan Alliance